Friday, February 14, 2014

Challenge #28 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Add Some Red Challenge!

The random winner is:
Congratulations, Charlotte! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create.
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our February 28th challenge.

********


And now the Top 3:
Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3 and grats to the other ladies! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you very much to the all kind DT Ladies for picking my card as a top3...I'm very happy!!!!!! :)
    Congrats to the other winners!
    Hugs, Cinzia

    ReplyDelete