Friday, September 13, 2013

Challenge #17 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

I'm so sorry this is late. I was running late last week and then got a stomach bug over the weekend.

Thank you for playing along with the last Challenge!


The random winner is:
Congratulations, Christy S! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create
(not valid for pre-orders or out of stock stamps).
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our September 27th challenge.

********


The Top 3  are:

8. Kuni

13. Karina

15. Katie K

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3. Congrats to Kuni and Karina.
    Hugs,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete