Friday, August 2, 2013

Challenge #14 Winners

I'm so sorry this is late.
I'm not sure what happened but the winner post for Challenge 14 never posted. 

Thank you for playing along with the Christmas in July Challenge!


The random winner is:
Congratulations, Charlene! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create
(not valid for pre-orders or out of stock stamps).
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our August 30th challenge.

********


The Top 3 for the Christmas in July Challenge are:

17. Christy
I love the simply design!!

18. kbrandy4
This is the opposite of "simple"; I love the scene she created!

29. Manuela
I love how the red pops in this wintery card!!

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment